The Museum makes the following services available to visitors with disabilities:
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge but must be reserved 24 hours in advance by contacting the Visitor Services Center at 212.299.7717 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Visitors' wheelchairs, manual or electric, are welcome in the galleries.
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms are located on the theater level and the 6th floor.
- All galleries and public spaces are wheelchair accessible.
- The Theater at MAD is equipped with infrared assistive listening technology. You may pick up a headset before any program at the admissions desk.
- Interpretive videos in our galleries are captioned.
- Guide dogs are welcome.